Cost & Aid
Detailed information about UNCG tuition and student fees can be found on Spartan Central. Students supported by Beyond Academics are enrolled as full-time students and take at least 12 credit hours per semester.
Spring 2021 Tuition and Fees *
|In-State Tuition and Fees||$3,703.00|
|Out-of-State Tuition and Fees (if applicable)||$11,282.50|
|On-Campus Student Housing **||$3,849.00|
|Meals (Unlimited +$100 Flex) ***||$1,928.63|
|Beyond Academics Program Fee||$1,600.00|
* University Tuition and fees subject to change with new academic years. These figures do not include costs of books, supplies, clothing, travel, and other personal expenses such as student health insurance.
** Off-campus housing fees will vary
*** Meal options can vary based on student choice
Beyond Academics Program Fee
This fee is in addition to university tuition and fees. The Program Fee includes but is not limited to:
- Academic Support & Coordination for CTP and Undergraduate Courses
- Volunteer & Internship Coordination
- Student Support, Consultation & Coordination (i.e. campus living, community resources, cocurricular experiences, etc.)
- Transition Planning
- Ongoing Educational and Functional Assessment
- Family Information & Education Coordination
Qualifying students may apply for financial aid from the Federal Pell Grant program. Students with intellectual disabilities are eligible for federal financial aid thanks to the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008. To apply for aid, students must complete a Free Application for Federal Aid (FAFSA). For more information about aid for students with intellectual disabilities, visit the Federal Student Aid Website.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information or contact The UNCG Financial Aid Office directly at 336-334-5702. You can talk with any counselor at the Financial Aid Office but you may find that Cathryn Garrett has particularly relevant knowledge for students with disabilities who are applying for financial aid. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Net Price Calculator is a tool that provides estimated net price information. This is the estimated cost of attendance – including tuition and required fees, books and supplies, room and board (meals), and other related expenses – minus estimated grant and scholarship aid. This information is based on what similar students paid in a previous year.
Non-UNCG Scholarships and External Resources
More information about non-UNCG scholarships and other external resources (links opens in new window).