Monarch College Support Services offers an array of supports for students enrolled at UNC Greensboro (UNCG). Students in the Integrative Community Studies (ICS) program are offered personalized services for an optimal experience.
Individually designed supports for students advance their capabilities for living independently, and students are supported each academic year through plans that can include:
- Life Planning: teaching and assisting with daily living skills, community participation, interpersonal skills, personal health, wellness, and safety
- Self-Determination: navigating campus, linking to campus activities, and developing life profiles
- Employment: pre-job training, coaching while on the job, and determining a career path
- Transition: continued guidance for life transitions related to community living, employment, and self-determination
* Tuition and fees for academic programs paid to UNC Greensboro does not include Monarch’s support services.
** Support services can be funded by the NC Innovations waiver, state funds, or private pay.